It’s not too often that we invite guests to hack Henry Ford Museum. But at Maker Faire Detroit this year, you’ve now got a chance to do so!
During the weekend of July 27-28, we’ll be hosting a hackathon in the museum with our partners at Compuware. We’re looking for up to 25 teams of four people to try and solve a challenge, issued right before the faire begins, based on the following criteria:
- Originality of concept
- Overall application design
- Overall quality/experience
- Incorporation of The Henry Ford digital assets
- Incorporation of other external sources – APIs, content, etc.
- Crowd-source Challenge (to be explained in the challenge packet)
What’s up for grabs for winning the challenge? Along with receiving the notoriety and recognition of winning Maker Faire Detroit’s first hackathon, prize packages will be awarded to the top three teams:
- Family Flex + Rides Annual Member Pass ($305 value)
- annual subscription to MAKE Magazine ($35)
- winners will be featured in THF OnMaking
Think you can hack it? Apply here.