Maker Faire Detroit is located in Henry Ford Museum, with additional exhibits in the outdoor lot behind the museum.
Maker Faire Detroit 2016 Ticket Prices
- Senior (62+): Nonmember $26, THF Members 50% off
- Adult: Nonmember $28, THF Members 50% off
- Youth (5-12): Nonmember $19, THF Members 50% off
- Children (4 & under): Nonmember and THF Members, free
Don’t miss a thing – visit Maker Faire both Saturday and Sunday and get 15% off!
- Tickets include all day admission to Henry Ford Museum – The Magical History Tour: A Beatles Memorabilia Exhibition can be purchased for an additional $5.00.
- Members must purchase Maker Faire tickets and present valid membership card and photo ID upon entry.
Online and at-the-door purchases do not include service fees. A $2.50 per transaction service fee will be charged for all advance purchases through our call center.
Parking is $6 per vehicle for non-members. Pricing subject to change
Members of The Henry Ford receive 50% off Maker Faire, free admission to Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, plus free parking, discounts on Ford Rouge Factory Tour, Giant Screen Experience, major events and retail products.
- Groups of 15 or more, with advance reservations only, receive 10% off all pricing.
- Certified tour groups, with advance reservations only, receive 20% off all pricing.
- School, or youth groups, with advance reservations only, pay $13 per guest on one-day Maker Faire tickets.
- Weekend Ticket group pricing is also available.
- Boy Scouts can pre-register for the special Maker Faire Detroit STEM Adventure here.
Reservations must be made two weeks in advance in order for group rates to apply. Please call our Call Center at313.982.6001 to inquire and make your reservation. Our on-site call center is open daily, 9am – 5pm. Pricing subject to change
The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124-4088
Food concessions will be provided by The Henry Ford and our Maker Faire food vendors.
PARKING AT THE HENRY FORD
- Henry Ford Museum – the Main Museum lot will be open to guests with expanded parking for physically challenged guests just outside the IMAX Theater entrance.
- Greenfield Village Lots – Parking in the Village Road lots across from Greenfield Village is available during the weekend. Please note that these lots fill up quickly each morning. If you are coming to Maker Faire at lunchtime and after, your best bet for parking are the lots off Oakwood or the offsite shuttle.
- Oakwood Blvd Lots – Parking is available directly across from and next to Maker Faire on Oakwood Blvd in the Ford Motor Company lots. Please follow the signs and adhere to the instructions of THF staff and the Dearborn Police Department.
- Expanded parking for the physically challenged is located near the IMAX Theatre entrance and at the Beech Street entrance off of Oakwood Blvd.
Our Maker Faire partners at the University of Michigan-Dearborn are providing offsite parking at the U-M Dearborn FAIRLANE CENTER Campus. The campus is at 19000 Hubbard Dr. in Dearborn. (this is not the Main Campus).
Free shuttles will operate from 9:30am to 6:30pm on both days of Maker Faire. THF attendants will be there to greet you. The shuttle drop off and pick up at The Henry Ford is in front of the Museum.
2016 MAKER FAIRE HOTELS
Best Western Greenfield Inn – $89
3000 Enterprise Drive Allen Park, MI 48101
Discover old world hospitality in a one-of-a-kind, truly unique hotel, known as the pink palace, this full-service hotel offers a perfect blend of historic charm and modern-day conveniences. Enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, free high-speed internet, fresh-baked cookies, O’Henry’s Restaurant and Squire’s Pub. Complimentary shuttle to The Henry Ford. Located minutes from The Henry Ford.
Doubletree by Hilton Detroit-Dearborn – $105
5801 Southfield Service Drive Detroit, MI 48228
Distinctively designed hotel is conveniently located minutes from The Henry Ford. Enjoy the Full-service features in our Great Room, Excellent Cuisine at Grille 39, State of the Art Fitness Facility, Indoor and Outdoor Pools and the signature “Sweet Dreams” beds. Consistently a top 10 ranked hotel for Overall Guest Satisfaction
Comfort Inn – Dearborn – $109.99
20061 Michigan Avenue Dearborn, MI 48124
Centrally located in historic Dearborn overlooking The Henry Ford. Just minutes from Fairlane Mall. Beautiful rooms and suites. Large heated indoor pool and fitness center. All rooms have flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron and hair dryer. Complimentary: shuttle, hot breakfast, parking and high speed internet.
*Please call the property directly to receive the special Maker Faire rates. Space is limited.