Thank you for your interest in Maker Faire Detroit. Our call-to-makers runs April 1 – June 1, 2015. If you have any questions about participating at Maker Faire Detroit, please email the team at email@example.com.
Tips for the 2015 Maker Application
- Immediately after submitting your application, you will be sent an email notifying you that your application has been received. If you do not receive this email, contact MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org
- Please be sure to add MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org to your email contacts list so our messages don’t end up in your spam box.
- The Maker application cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer, please use another browser.
- There is a two-step process to the application if you did not apply in 2013 or 2104. You will need to create an account for yourself and log in BEFORE you can access the application. If you have applied in the past two years, you can log in and go directly to the application.
- Please limit your photos to 4MB or less.
We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.
Here are just some of the topics that we’re looking for:
- Student projects
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Arduino projects
- Raspberry Pi
- Space projects
- Conductive materials projects
- Kit makers
- Interactive art projects
- 3D Printers and CNC Mills
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Home Energy Monitoring
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Sustainability & Green Tech
- Electric Vehicles
- Science, Biology/Biotech, and Chemistry projects
- Puppets, Kites, and Other Whimsical Creations
- Large-scale Art
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.