Thank you for your interest in Maker Faire Detroit. Our call-to-makers is now closed. If you have a question regarding an existing application for Maker Faire Detroit, please email the Maker Relations team at email@example.com.
We will not be extending the craft sales applications as the team is starting the jury process and will be notifying applicants of the decisions by June 20.
Tips for the 2014 Maker Application
- Please be sure to add MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org to your email contacts list so our messages don’t end up in your spam box.
- The Maker application cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer, please use another browser.
- If you did not apply in 2013, you will need to create an account and log in before you can access the application – if you did apply last year, you can log in and go directly to the application.
- Please limit your photos to 4MB or less.
We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things. Here are just a few of things we’d like to see at Maker Faire Detroit:
- Student projects
- Arduino projects
- Raspberry Pi
- Space projects
- Conductive materials projects
- Kit makers
- Interactive art projects
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Green Tech
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.