Thanks to all the makers who have submitted their applications so far. We have gotten a lot of cool stuff and several large items – so space is filling quickly. We are extending the deadline to June 8th. After the cut off we will accept on a case by case basis as space allows. If you have any questions about participating at Maker Faire Detroit, please email the team at email@example.com.
Tips for the 2015 Maker Application
- Immediately after submitting your application, you will be sent an email notifying you that your application has been received. If you do not receive this email, contact MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org
- Please be sure to add MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org to your email contacts list so our messages don’t end up in your spam box.
- The Maker application cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer, please use another browser.
- There is a two-step process to the application if you did not apply in 2013 or 2104. You will need to create an account for yourself and log in BEFORE you can access the application. If you have applied in the past two years, you can log in and go directly to the application.
- Please limit your photos to 4MB or less.
We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.
Here are just some of the topics that we’re looking for:
- DIY Computers
- Vintage Gaming and Arcade
- Eco Projects
- Raspberry Pi
- Space and Rockets
- Hands-on and Demonstrations
- 3D Printing
- DIY Housing and Structures
- Electric and Alternative Vehicles
- Biotech and Chemistry projects
- Ag and Urban Farming
- Puppets, Kites, and Other Whimsical Creations
- Homemade and Custom Bicycles
- Hardware Hacking and Unusual Tools
- Wreck Labs
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.