Tips for the 2014 Maker Application
- Please be sure to add MakerFaireDetroit@TheHenryFord.org to your email contacts list so our messages don’t end up in your spam box.
- The Maker application cannot be accessed through Internet Explorer, please use another browser.
- If you did not apply in 2013, you will need to create an account and log in before you can access the application – if you did apply last year, you can log in and go directly to the application.
- Please limit your photos to 4MB or less.
We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things. Here are just a few of things we’d like to see at Maker Faire Detroit:
- Student projects
- Arduino projects
- Raspberry Pi
- Space projects
- Conductive materials projects
- Kit makers
- Interactive art projects
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Green Tech
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.